GROUP TRANSFERS WITH GUIDE
Meet the guide at Arlanda airport, or port and transfer to the city by bus.
CITY TOURS AND EXCURSIONS
- STOCKHOLM CITY WALK
Stockholm City Walking tour with guide 2,6km, 2-3 hours. Hötorget -The Hay Market, City Concert Hall, Sergels Torg, Department stores Åhlens and NK, Kungsträdgården -The King’s Garden, Natrional Museum, Royal Swedish Opera, Mediterranean Museum, Legendary Bagdad Café and Gallerian.
- BOAT TOUR TO STOCKHOLM ARCHIPELAGO
Discover the most beautiful parts of the Stockholm archipelago by boat. We offer exciting boat tours from one hour to a whole day depending on your preference.
STOCKHOLM -THE VENICE OF THE NORTH!
Known as the ‘Venice of the North for its many waterways and lakes, Stockholm, the capital city of Sweden, lies on 14 sea islands connected by 57 bridges. It certainly is one of the most beautiful seaside cities in the world. Most attractive sights of the city:
- Kungsträdgården -The Kings Garden at Jussi Björlings Alle, Nybrokajen -The harbor of the City boats close to the National Museum and Moderna Museum.
- Royal Opera House and Mediterranean Museum with legendary Bagdad Café are worth visiting.
- The island of Gamla Stan -Old City is home to colorful buildings such as the Nobel Museum and the famous Royal Palace located city’s historical center.
- UNESCO-listed Royal Palace Drottningholm with its beautiful garden is also worth visiting.
- There are museums and other attractions on the island of Djurgården such as the Zoo, Open Air Museum Skansen, Abba Museum, Historical Vasa battleship museum, and amusement park Gröna Lund.
Contact us for your group or incentive travel to Stockholm or Helsinki.
email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
NordicTravel Services Copyright©2022 All rights reserved